Led byJamie SaundersAugust 3, 2021 - September 28, 2021
“What’s a C#?” (That’s a hash by the way, it’s pronounced C Sharp). What is .NET? How do you program? Luckily for you there’s a chance for you to find all of this out!
In this course, you’ll learn the basic principles of programming through the power of C#, and even develop a website with it! As one of the fastest-growing frameworks, .NET gives you the power to run applications just about anywhere you can think of; whether it’s the command line, smartphones, or even to make websites.
Not just presentations but also interactive tasks to help you go between theory and practical outputs from the things you learn. This will give you a practical and foundational knowledge which you can apply where you like in the future.
Who is this for:
- Programming Newbies
- Those new to C#, Web Development, and/or .NET
- Those who want to learn with others
- Those looking for structured learning
Who its not for:
- People who are very familiar C#
- Those looking for purely visual or design courses
What you'll need:
- A computer with a working mic (We can help)
- A stable internet connection (We can help)
- An IDE (We recommend VSCode)
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS (don’t worry, we will send out a preparation pack!)
- 2 Hours a week (on Tuesdays) for 9 Weeks
What to expect by the end:
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts
- A basic understanding of C# with .NET
- A very basic understanding of using Git in VS Code
- PF Certificate
- Priority access to our future courses